We want to express gratitude for what we have received in Christ. In 2 Corinthians 8:9, Paul says the gospel should impact the way Christians understand wealth: For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. Being generous with our wealth is one way we respond to the grace we’ve received in Christ.
We want to entrust our Heavenly Father to care for us. We are not orphans in the world left to fend for ourselves. Rather, we have been adopted by a Heavenly Father who knows what we need and cares for us. Giving our money expresses our trust in him to provide for us (Matthew 6:25-33).
We want to be stewards of all we have. A steward is someone who has been entrusted with another’s resources, and who seeks to manage those resources in a way that reflects the owner’s priorities and concerns. Everything we have has been graciously given to us by God. We are called to use our talents and skills, as well as our possessions and wealth, to care for others and further the Kingdom of God.
While we believe the giving of our tithes and offerings is an important part of our corporate worship, we also recognize the increasing rarity with which we all use checks. Because we don’t want that to be a hindrance to participating in the worship of giving, we have provided a way for people to give online.
If you would like to make an online contribution, please read our Online Giving and Payments FAQ (PDF), then follow this link:
- Login. If you’ve previously registered online for an event at Hope (retreat, Discovering Hope, etc.), use the email address and password you created at that time. If you haven’t previously logged in, you will need to create an account using the link on the right side of the login screen.
- Click on either “Give Now” to make an immediate payment or “Schedule Giving” to set up a recurring debit.
- Enter your contribution information (including amount, frequency, contribution date, and payment method). You may use online giving to make a one-time contribution or to setup recurring gifts.
2019 Giving Statements + Recap Video
This January, we find ourselves once again in amazement of what God has done with and through our church over the past year. Your generous donations of time and financial resources have made all of that possible.
Your 2019 Charitable Contribution statement is available electronically for download through our InFellowship portal. Please note that non-cash gifts (such as stock, vehicles, gifts given through a foundation) will NOT be listed on this statement. If you gave a non-cash gift, you will receive a paper statement in the mail that reflects these gifts.
- Click here to log into your InFellowship account
- Click on Your Giving / Change the year to 2019 / Select View
- To print, select Download Statement
If you don’t have an InFellowship account, you can create one here—it can take up to 48 hours for statements to be viewable on new accounts.
If you have any questions about your statement or accessing your account, please contact Liza Page at email@example.com.
Thanks for being part of our church family. We look forward to seeing how God invites our church to join Him in what He’s doing in our families, throughout the city, and around the world this year.